Reasonable Pump with gauge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunner786

Hi guys trying to find an affordable pump with a gauge but cannot see anything below £30. Theres a couple on amazon about £20 but no reviews. What do you guys recomend?

united4ever

Über Member
if you are talking Track Pumps they had them in Wilko for 12 quid last week at my local branch.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
It's worth checking your LBS, they often have (if they're independent) basic track pumps with a gauge, usually from a less known brand for about 20 to 25 notes. Mine was an LBS 20 quid special a few years ago, it carries the company name "Genuine Innovations" although it seems they only make CO2 systems now. Most LBS will do something like that though.
Halfords is actually okay for stuff like that too.

Mike_P

Guru
Topeak defiantly, had a cheap store own brand before and the gauge presumably went faulty, found out when at 50psi apparently a Joe's No Flats inner tube exploded, sealant all over the bike ,yard, house wall, windows, plants, grass...

Last edited:

Tenkaykev

Guru
I've got a Decathlon track pump with guage, the BTWIN900. Cost around £20 and generally works well.

One drawback ( for me) is that the head is a T shape with Presta one side and schrader on the other, and a lever that clamps the head onto the valve. It wouldn't be a problem with a normal wheel but the wheel spokes on my Brompton are quite close together and makes attaching to the valve a bit awkward.
Anyone know of a track pump with a compact head that might be better suited?

Tenkaykev

Guru
My Zefal is fine. Has a little slider on the head that swaps between Schrader and Presta. Fits ordinary Presta and Brommie Schrader fine.

I don't know the model. I just looked at it and it just has Zefal on it, no name, number or model. I bought it from Decathlon (I think) about 7 or 8 years ago.
Many thanks 👍

Top Bottom