Reasonably Priced? Planet X RT57 2nd Hand £850 (Open to Offers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Mburton1993

Mburton1993

Über Member
Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Oh I can’t help you there then...I don’t encourage the purchase of dullness in bikes (esp black) :whistle:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
If you are after a PX Carbon jobbie I have my PX CX that is surplus to requirement. 52cm, black, 105 everything, disc brakes etc. Looking for around £400max for it.
In Norfolk, can send pics if interested. Trying to squirrel money away for house deposit but I am not looking to fleece anyone.

OP
OP
Mburton1993

Mburton1993

Über Member
If you are after a PX Carbon jobbie I have my PX CX that is surplus to requirement. 52cm, black, 105 everything, disc brakes etc. Looking for around £400max for it.
In Norfolk, can send pics if interested. Trying to squirrel money away for house deposit but I am not looking to fleece anyone.

Hi Saluki,

No thank you, it's a bit of distance aswell. :smile:

Kingfisher101

Über Member
I've come across and asked for details on this RT57, here are specs and pics of it:
Shimano 105 crank, mech, shifters and chain.
FSA front and rear brakes.
Internal routing
Brand new Ceramic press fit bottom bracket and bar tape.
Frame is a medium (52cm).
Stem, seat post and bars along with headset spacers are all Planet X all carbon.
Wheelset is Team Vision 30 comp.
Tyres are Michelin Dynamic sport which are brand new and have no miles on.
Chainring is 53 - 39
Cassette is 11-25 - 10 Speed
View attachment 584928

View attachment 584929

View attachment 584930

Is £850 a reasonable price for this? What would you offer?

There was a similar thread to this 2 years ago where an RT57 was for sale for £700 and OTO.

Cheers

Oh and the seller reckons it's a 2018 model however I'm not sure they continued for that long.
Its about 10 years old. I'd offer £400.

Top Bottom