Received the following e-mail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just present the letter to people, a bit like Gregory Peck did in that film. No one wanted his money, he just showed it to them and they all fell over to help.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Did I ever tell you, you're my favourite (in a cheesey Brucey way) ? @classic33

P.S

Don't tell.the others.

& I like expensive guitars, cars & push irons too. :thumbsup:
Account details for payments are still there.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I had a similiar one...... I gave him my bank details, phone number, home address, long card number, pin number, last 3 digits on the back and the combination to my bike lock..... he seemed such a nice bloke I'm looking forward to spending the loot!
Expiry Date?

AndyRM

XOXO
fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_2.jpg

KEEF

Veteran
I am also related to a Gent in Africa who has left me$250,000,000.The executors of his will need $100 dollars to help transfer money. I have informed them I am skint but if they send all monies I will pay them with interest.
They have told me it doesn't work like that so $85.00 will do. I will keep trying:okay:

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Try the HSBC and ask them nicely to act as guarantor for the full amount... I'm sure they'll be delighted to help.
Open an account there. Make the transfer easier, good idea.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear ******,

Thank you for your prompt response. I want to inform you that this transaction is legitimate and it will go through normal procedures as stipulated in the financial and allied matters act and all legal documents will be issued in your name. Yes, my late client may not be your blood relative. I contacted you because you share the same last name with Mr. James B.Loftus (blessed memory) and so you can lay claims to this huge amount he left behind as his next of kin.

Mr. James B.****** ‏ was born in 1947. He was a gold and oil merchant and formed an oil servicing company here in Lome-Togo. He operated an account with a prime bank in Lome-Togo until his death in an auto accident on 30th of April 2012 along with his wife and their only daughter (May their souls rest in peace).

You must understand that in the banking industry chances or opportunities like this are common but not heard. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good "free" monies are made within and among bankers. I did not mastermind my client's death and I did not operate or manage his account but I was his personal attorney so was privy to his transaction with the bank.

Now be advised my friend that in line with my operational master plan for the success of this our mutual benefit transaction, what you are required to do now is to tender an application to the bank as next of kin to this deceased customer putting claim over his balance with the bank. This application will be written and then faxed to the bank for immediate action and processing to start.

As soon as they receive this application, documentation for the claim will automatically start. It will be tendered to the board of directors of the bank for approval. As soon as the approval is obtained, you will be issued an approval letter, approving your application as the next of kin/sole beneficiary to the deceased. You will also notify the bank in your application that you wish your deceased cousin's fund inherited and transferred into your designated account as you will state in the application.

For being involved in this transaction, I have therefore resolved to offer you 50% of the total sum as gratification in helping me champion this transaction and 50% will be for me. Please, understand that I put so many things into consideration before offering you this 50% and I do hope that it will be appreciated. I have in my possession certificate of deposit and death certificate which are the requirements for the claim.

As soon as you give me your hands of co-operation, I will send to you the specimen of the text of application you will send to the bank and the transaction will commence immediately and the deposit and death certificates of my late client for your reference.
Please note that this transaction requires utmost trust, sincerity and confidentiality for its conclusion.

This is the Details of my late client ENGR James.B.******,

1) Name: ENGR James.B ******.
2) Address: 29 Rue Du Oliviers, Kara-Togo Africa.
3) He died on a car accident with his beloved wife and their only Daughter.
4) Date: His death occurred: 30th April 2012 by car accident
5) Profession: Businessman - CONTRACTOR WITH SHELL COMPANY
6) Duration of stay in Togo: 33 years
7) Amount left in deposit: $USD 9.3 million

You can reach me on my telephone on +228 92988295

Kindly send me your information such as
1.Your Full Names:......................
2.Full Contact Address:................
3.Your Telephone Number.............
4.Occupation:...............................
5.Full Age:....................................
6.Country Of Origin:.....................

I await your prompt reply.

Best Regards,
Mr Iloma David.

Reply sent
What do you want me to do. Write to the bank?

He wants half for himself! The thieving sod.

Top Bottom