Recognised for the first time!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I get recognized by drivers all the time, they gesture and wave their arms all the time. It's really not a big deal and most certainly not with posting about..
Having said that I do wish they would learn that my name is not "get off the road you farking self-gratification artist" unless its a case of mistaken identity, but I must look a hell of a lot like that fella due to the frequency drivers shout this at me.

Lanzecki

Über Member
okay Aplogies to Lanzrecki I didnt have my glasses on at the time please ignore any of my posts on this thread

No worries mate, think we all mis-read stuff in this post

redcard

Veteran
I think I am just going to stop commenting. I am really getting confused by this whole thread. (I normally get confused in life but not to this extent).

Kept posting, everyone else is just as confused as you are.

Brandane

Legendary Member
* Sticks head above parapet *
I can see Matthews point here. Call me old fashioned, but WTF are virtual reality friends? I couldn't possibly call anyone who I have never met in person, a "friend". Neither would I say I had "met" them when I have only ever exchanged messages or posted on the same on line forum as they had! I have only ever met 2 other members of this forum, both of whom were friends BEFORE joining here. If and when I meet others I will be able to decide on whether or not they become friends, not before. Perhaps I am an old dinosaur after all.

Top Bottom