Recommend me a bike stand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TC99

Regular
I want a bike stand. Some look a bit flimsy. A lot look overpriced for the quality of the parts. A recommendation would be good. Signposting to a used one even better. :smile:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.

Alex321

Veteran
Ooh maybe worth waiting for a Lidl one? Cheaper than £27? That's the best price I have found thus far.

It probably won't be very much cheaper.

I got mine from Lidl, and it was £20 but that was 5 years ago.

In fact it seems to be £25 latest price
https://www.lidl.co.uk/p/crivit-bike-workstand/p497961

This is perfectly good quality for home use. I have been using mine regularly for those 5 years or so.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I paid £9 for a LIDL one, end of season sale. I use it more than the Park Tools stand, it’s easier to use.
Wait for the LIDL one to come on sale again.

Reactions: C R

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Just bought one of these after having previously broken cheapo Evans and Rose offers.

Night and day, would recommend.

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Park-Tool-PCS-10-3-Deluxe-Home-Mechanic-Repair-Stand_248516.htm

I concur, and that's close to the cheapest I've I've seen them :smile:

Here's my take on my 10.3; IMO Park typically make some decent gear but it's usually pricey to the extent of being poor value (the 10.3 has an RRP of around £360 IIRC, which is ridiculous).

Certainly a decent option if the price is right though, and I'm happy with mine for the little under £200 I paid.

A good excuse for a gratuitous shot of my lovely CdF hanging off it :becool:

12x8_img_8319a-jpg.jpg

Alex321

Veteran

Jameshow

Veteran
I concur, and that's close to the cheapest I've I've seen them :smile:

Here's my take on my 10.3; IMO Park typically make some decent gear but it's usually pricey to the extent of being poor value (the 10.3 has an RRP of around £360 IIRC, which is ridiculous).

Certainly a decent option if the price is right though, and I'm happy with mine for the little under £200 I paid.

A good excuse for a gratuitous shot of my lovely CdF hanging off it :becool:

View attachment 722842

Get those leaves brushed up come on!🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom