Recommend me a small freezer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
My old chest freezer has given up the ghost (it was fifty quid secondhand twenty years ago, so I have just about got my money’s worth out of it).
Im in the market for a new freezer just at the point when I have a freezer full of game, veg, meat and so forth, when everyone in Europe has recently bought a second freezer in which to store their toilet roll haul for a cool wipe.
What do the pedalling glitterati recommend, bearing in mind I don’t want it to burst into flames or break the bank?
60 cm freestanding, if you please.
Or anyone got one taking up space where another bike might go?

alicat

Legendary Member
I'd recommend any one that is still in stock and someone will deliver pronto, tbh. Beggars can't be choosers and so on.

OP
OP
Randomnerd

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Hmm. Yes. I’m having partridge, fish and chicken roast for dinner tonight, and venison, chicken and sausage for tomorrow. Oh and Quorn pieces for brekkie...:laugh:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It's a sellers market at the moment. As a temporary measure, have a look on Gumtree for second-hand ones. You can probably pick up a scuffed-up one for nothing if you go round and take it away.
BTW, you might need to be a bit careful to stick to the distance rules but I'm sure it could be done.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9

Top Bottom