recommend me some pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
my look 206s seem to be on their way out. for a budget of around £35 i can get look keos, spd-sl or time impact. old school look would mean i could use both sets of shoes with both road bikes, but as i have two of each i suppose i could live with having bike specific shoes.

any recommendations/warnings?

cheers in advance.

Time.

bobbyp

I've just switched to SPD-SL from SPD-R. An arbitrary choice based on shinyness. I'll let you know if they're any good when I get round to fitting them.

simonali

Guru
I didn't like the Shimanos. Too floaty, too fiddly to clip into and they creaked. Get the Looks.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Look Keo's.
I've had them and they are ment to be very reliable. Although i broke mine, but still i like them and they look pretty good aswell.
If you catch it right you might be able to get them slightly cheaper from Decathlon like i did, i think i got them when they had them with 10% off.

adscrim

Veteran
I've purchased two pairs of keo's and they both came with grey cleats

There are some cheeper cleats around though - I've recently picked up some red one from the planet x sale. They come up on ebay all the time too.

I've purchased two pairs of keo's and they both came with grey cleats

There are some cheeper cleats around though - I've recently picked up some red one from the planet x sale. They come up on ebay all the time too.

thanks, loads on ebay like you said, and much cheaper. will just have to get the red cleats separately i guess

Top Bottom