Recommendations on a Cycling Computer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What do you want it to tell you and what's your budget?

They pretty much all do your speed, distance, av.speed, time etc, etc, but do you want mapping, routing, heart rate, cadence, wired, wireless etc, etc?

[EDIT] no response from the OP re: budget yet but here goes. If cheap as chips the COUNT computers from Decathlon are very good and excellent VFM, in fact the Count 8 is currently reduced to the same price as the lower spec Count 4.
If you can spend upto £80/£90 then the Garmin Edge 200 will do almost everything you could ever realistically and usefully want.

Last edited:

cuberider

Über Member
I recently purchased 2 Cateye Velo 7's, one for each bike and I've been pleased with them. I found the best price was about £14.

Sharky

Guru
+1 for garmin 200

I used to use an Echo7 for about 20 years until I dropped it on the garage floor and the top half of the LCD display stopped working. But I'd built up a collection of wheel magnets and fixing kits for about 5 bikes. With the 200, it's much easier to switch from bike to bike, just need a few extra mounting kits and no wires to worry about.

You just have to remember to switch the thing off after a race. It started bleeping at me when I was driving home!
I think I logged my fastest ride ever at about 70 mph!

Cheers keith

Ernie_RBR

Any of the Garmin series. I got my Garmin 500 for £42 brand new in curry's...

Top Bottom