Recumbent friendly sportive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tilley

Über Member
Anyone looking for a recumbent friendly sportive try the Cotswold Cogfest. I have taken part for the last 2 years on my ICE trice. Warmly welcomed on each occasion. Last year 4 of us took part and they were very encouraging. 2 route choices 60 and 30 miles both well signed and planned to be challenging but not impossible. All funds go towards the primary school that arrange the event.

Gorweddol

Regular
Anyone looking for a recumbent friendly sportive try the Cotswold Cogfest. I have taken part for the last 2 years on my ICE trice. Warmly welcomed on each occasion. Last year 4 of us took part and they were very encouraging. 2 route choices 60 and 30 miles both well signed and planned to be challenging but not impossible. All funds go towards the primary school that arrange the event.

Hi,
Do you normally do the 60 or the 30 mile route. I know the area as I live in Swindon and often ride around the Cotswold water park. I am looking to upgrade my trike at the moment, which I think needs to happen before I try a sportive on one. It looks interesting though. Cheers for the heads up .

Top Bottom