Recumbent Trike in Lancaster, UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just driven through Lancaster City centre (I know I should have been on my bike) and spotted a recumbent trike at a crossing up near the police station. A woman riding a red/orange framed trike that looked like it has been on lots of journeys. Looked a well liked trike.

Was that you? What model trike was it? We don't see many round here,. Whether two or three wheeled, recumbents are rare here I reckon.

OP
OP
T

Time Waster

Veteran
Yesterday on the quay in Lancaster a saw a second trike, an Ice model that looked fairly new I have to say.

Of you add in my SMGT and the old guy from Bowerham way with a faired trike I think there could be the beginnings of a recumbent scene happening here! :smile:

Now I wonder if there's anymore around here. Woodwork and coming out of springs to mind.

BTW I found a website or forum that had a map showing where riders came from. I think it was for a particular brand of recumbent. So I know there's a recumbent rider from Ulverston and another Blackpool way. The map was ringed by recumbent riders but a recumbent desert around Lancaster area. That explains why ppl in morecambe gave me a look like they thought I was disabled in some way. They just don't see us riding around much.

So anyone on here riding recumbents live Lancaster way?

Top Bottom