England : East Sussex Red Tops Ride to Brighton - 17th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ok being short of anything better to do, me and User (User1314) have decided we're going to ride to Brighton on the 17th Sept. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome however there are a few basics.

1. We're going to Brighton. We'll set off from somewhere in South London (not sure where yet but it'll save us negotiating central London in rush hour)
2. The ride may not take place if it's raining. If you don't like last minute cancellations, oh dear.
3. If you've got a red cycling top, please wear it but it's not mandatory. Be good if you could though.
4. No faffing about will be allowed. If I'm still miles away from Brighton after 4 hours I will be grumpy

That's about it, if you're happy with that lot, come along it'll be fun. We're probably getting the train back cos User wants to get bladdered a cool beer in Brighton.

So we're going on the 17th Sept, meeting place is East Croydon station at 9am! Route here.

U

User10571

... And there was me thinking 'Red tops' had something to do with The Sun, The Star,... Etc

[QUOTE 2021246, member: 1314"]Redtops - lol

183770_456524441035371_1211691261_n.jpg
[/quote]
At least you turned up for the photo, User! :smile:

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
2021367 said:
S'ok. It's my "Be nice to Adrian" day!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I have a lovely red mtb top. Some claim the yellow hammer and sickle and the letters CCCP emblazoned on it in gold disfigure it. I don't agree.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Start at East Croydon station? Do you have a route? We could use most of FNRttC but Ditchling may be a pain during the day

Top Bottom