Reginald D Hunter - Songs of the South

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
How could it be a great programme if the music was shít, it was about the music?

Just like Doctor Who can be really good even though the Cybermen are shoot

Very engaging programme, nicely presented, interesting subject matter, great music. One of my university friend's now wife went out with Reginald D Hunter for a little while, he has an eye for the ladies shall we say.

TVC

Very engaging programme, nicely presented, interesting subject matter, great music. One of my university friend's now wife went out with Reginald D Hunter for a little while, he has an eye for the ladies shall we say.
We saw him at a comedy club in Leicester when he started out, first on the bill and unknown to anyone. He had his distinctive style sorted and it was clear he was going to make it.

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...

Basil.B

Guru
I tuned in out of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised.
Not the biggest fan of Country and Bluegrass but don't mind it in small doses.
Going to checkout The Handsome Family though, any recommendations album wise?

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 3551883, member: 259"]So how many of us are paying £18 a week for a premium subscription to FT and how many of us are getting by on the £1 free month?

I pinch mine out of the office, but it doesn't have video on it. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

That was the first decent looking non Daily Mail review I came across. Just came up on a google search, honest, I'm not 'city' enough for the FT.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Imma make a mental note to try and watch it... I love a lot of that ol' country stuff, but I admit to not having much of a clue about notable musicians in said genre :okay:

Top Bottom