Religion, Politics, Gender and Moderation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why is this in Cafe?

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4513929.stm

Bicycle chosen as best invention
slide_464812_6293654_free.jpg

Prof Wolff's praise for the bike won over listeners
The humble bicycle has won a UK national survey of people's favourite inventions.
Listeners to BBC Radio 4's You and Yours programme were invited to vote in an online poll looking at the most significant innovations since 1800.
It was an easy victory for the bicycle which won more than half of the vote.

The transistor came second with 8% of the vote, and the electro-magnetic induction ring - the means to harness electricity - came third

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-22_22-19-3.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-22_22-19-3.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 24
D

Deleted member 1258

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4513929.stm

Bicycle chosen as best invention
View attachment 374888
Prof Wolff's praise for the bike won over listeners
The humble bicycle has won a UK national survey of people's favourite inventions.
Listeners to BBC Radio 4's You and Yours programme were invited to vote in an online poll looking at the most significant innovations since 1800.
It was an easy victory for the bicycle which won more than half of the vote.

The transistor came second with 8% of the vote, and the electro-magnetic induction ring - the means to harness electricity - came third

Old Boris looks a bit shaky!

classic33

Leg End Member
Time flies like an arrow.. fruit flies like a banana :rolleyes:
Fairly true, if your aim is as good as your throwing!

TVC

Now, now, this thread is about a love in, I think you have it confused with every other thread on here. Yep, that's right, I'm offering free love, that's one hell of a discount over my usual gigolo rates.
Thanks for the offer, but I don't need your man love right now.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
In light of recent spats I thought it was time to start a thread where we could all come together in harmony, recognising our shared humanity and revelling in the small differences within each of us that make us such wonderful contributors and creates a genuine synergy where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Ok, who wants to get the ball rolling?
Are you offering us a round?

Top Bottom