Religion?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I know its a while 'til it comes round again, but just a thought.
Do you think that enough peolpe could put "cyclist" as their religion in the next census. Not certain at present the number required for it to be classed as a religion.

Keith Oates

Janner
Religion may be too strong a word but it's close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kovu

Über Member
isnt it something like 20,000 people put it on. Someone did that thing from Star Wars didnt they?

mondobongo

Über Member
Can imagine one helluva lot of arguments over what we were worshipping a Svelte Road Bike or a Gnarly Mountain bike and thats before you get to the godlike frame material.

Noodley

I am a Jedi cyclist. I am multi-denominational.

got-to-get-fit

Look talking about bikes is nerdy enough ....lets not start on the star wars thing were all adults and i like to think of myself as pretty cool but i know i would descend into squaredom if we all started to bang on about lightsabers and tall black blokes telling us they are our old man.

Melvil

Smokin Joe said:
Wait till the Trekkies stick their tu'penny worth in, you don't know what a real anorak is till you've met one of those.

Aye, can you imagine being a bit part actor in one of those shows and going to a convention for a bit of holiday money to be confronted by a 'scientific' person with a wee notebook in his hand...

'...now, in Episode 56 you appear to battle with a multi-dimensional being, defeating it with a focussed energy weapon - but that's impossible in modern physics due to the Einstein-Bose proposition which states..'

'Erm...whatever.'

Top Bottom