Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley Renfrewshire informal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

I just got 16 alerts from Ian liking all of my pictures :eek:

zizou

Veteran
Looking at the pics i think i passed you going the other way (near to the Morrisons in Johnstone). Although i think there were 2 of you (pat and maybe rasmus?) rather than all of you. Although i was trying to open an energy bar without crashing just before so may have missed the others!

D

Deleted member 20519

Looking at the pics i think i passed you going the other way (near to the Morrisons in Johnstone). Although i think there were 2 of you (pat and maybe rasmus?) rather than all of you. Although i was trying to open an energy bar without crashing just before so may have missed the others!

Ian and I were a bit further on while Rasmus and Pat were behind so if you passed them, you'll have passed us. What did you look like, maybe I'll recognise you? ^_^

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
there was jazloc and i that would have passed you first i was on a yellow carerra and jazloc was on the red triban 3

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Back home, bike cleaned, rucksack washed, gear in washing machine, dinner is on:
Ride report following soon!
Not looked at Ian's and James's pictures yet: Ian: my hair better look nice :biggrin:
Had a great time, 47 miles all in, loved the crispy air :cold:

zizou

Veteran
Ian and I were a bit further on while Rasmus and Pat were behind so if you passed them, you'll have passed us. What did you look like, maybe I'll recognise you? ^_^

white helmet, brown top, black tights and white shoe covers. Devilishy handsome too of course but i had a buff and sunglasses covering most of my face :biggrin:

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
yeah i saw ya but it was on the paisley side of morrisons ;-) we were quite a bit in front of pat and rasmus

i was wearing a Yellow altura Night vision jacket and black helmet and was it really cold enough for a buff ;-)
Jazloc had on a cyclechat Top ;-)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
You little *&%$"$&*!
You're not supposed to post pictures of me where I look unkempt! :ninja:;)

D

Deleted member 20519

Sorry Zizou - don't remember you. Did you wave?

Top Bottom