Repair the bike or buy a new bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax Bay

Guru
I have noticed that the rear wheel is not in the centre and the brakes seem to be on an angle.
What should I do?
Looks like a Boardman Road Sport from 2013-14 (Red & yellow)
Where are the photos? It makes it really difficult to help when photos keep being removed.
@LemonJuice please replace the photos you've removed from your posts. You may think that they're not needed now that you've solved your 'problem' but the side benefit of your journey is a resource for others with similar problems searching and finding solutions which worked. And people like me and @vickster and @bikingdad90 and several others have not given up on your efforts to get this bike on the road, despite the temptation so to do.

overmind

My other bike is a Pinarello
Just out of curiosity. Why did you delete the photos? I do not understand why you would do that? I understand that they may no longer be on your phone but why does that make them disappear from the forum? Did you explicitly edit the posts and remove the photos, for what purpose?

Struth, this post is depressing. :banghead:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
If you want the photos back pretty much all mobile phones don't actually immediately delete them forever, they go into a recycle bin from which they an be retrieved.

vickster

Legendary Member
Even if you deleted from phone, why delete from the forum?

Top Bottom