Reparto Corse 120mm Road Bike Stem off a Bianchi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
This is a genuine Bianchi Reparto Corse handlebar stem for a road bike.

This stem is a 120mm length (measured from the centre of the steerer tube end to the centre of the bar end) and the size can be seen on the photos. The stem fits handlebars of 31.8mm diameter and steerers of 1 1/8 inch diameter. It has a +/- 7 degree rise.

The stem itself is made of aluminium. The front plate appears to be carbon.

The stem is in good condition with a few minor scratches which can be seen in the photos.

If you have any questions please message me.

Will accept just £12.50 including postage to UK addresses. Payment via BACS or PayPal required. Sensible offers considered.

DSC04981.JPG DSC04983.JPG DSC04985.JPG DSC04986.JPG DSC04987.JPG DSC04988.JPG

Attachments

• DSC04989.JPG
    DSC04989.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 5

D Downing

This is a genuine Bianchi Reparto Corse handlebar stem for a road bike.

This stem is a 120mm length (measured from the centre of the steerer tube end to the centre of the bar end) and the size can be seen on the photos. The stem fits handlebars of 31.8mm diameter and steerers of 1 1/8 inch diameter. It has a +/- 7 degree rise.

The stem itself is made of aluminium. The front plate appears to be carbon.

The stem is in good condition with a few minor scratches which can be seen in the photos.

If you have any questions please message me.

Will accept just £12.50 including postage to UK addresses. Payment via BACS or PayPal required. Sensible offers considered.

View attachment 442112 View attachment 442113 View attachment 442114 View attachment 442115 View attachment 442116 View attachment 442117
I am interested in this piece as my stem face plate just cracked. Is is still available?

Top Bottom