replacement charger for the cree t6 bike lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
now it's getting darker earlier i've dug out the old cree t6 bike light (yes i realise cree t6 is just a type of cree LED but i just mean that popular bike light like below)
China_cree_t6_led_bicycle_lights_also_use_for_headlamp201111141647156.jpg

anyways, i've found the light and the 2 batteries but just not the charger, searched high and low and still no sign of it! :sad:
so does anyone know where i can get my hands on a new charger for the batteries without paying £11 to candbseen, not that i don't like shopping there but if i can get it cheaper else where i will

this is the charger
http://www.candb-seen.co.uk/product-220v-charging-unit.html

alternatively does anyone know what sort of plug it's got on the end and what ratings it is in regards to amps and i can have a search about my self?

thanks so much!
Cheers Ed

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'd use C&B as you are guaranteed a quality charger and £11 is peanuts. They have a good returns policy too

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
I'd use C&B as you are guaranteed a quality charger and £11 is peanuts. They have a good returns policy too
i think i might just stop being a tight ar*e and go with C&B, guess i'm just being a bit stingy due to poor lamb sales this year :sad: :tongue:
have bought a lithium-ion battery from them before and it was as you say very good service bud battery that turned up was a dud so i contacted them and very uickly a new replacement good battery he especially tested for me arrived :smile:
Cheers Ed

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If anything goes wrong they replace.

It's a small company and I think it's a sole trader as when one of my lights broke the chap sent a new one immediately and enclosed a pre paid envelope. It's not the cheapest but you aren't getting crap.

I have their City Slickers and two of their big rear lights (now discontinued). For £96 the two city slickers are super easy value. Top end batteries, high output, no silly light modes and very well made.

Top Bottom