Replacement Pads for inside helmet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
These are simple "straight" pieces of pad with velcro type fixing.
I know you can get all shapes but
My helmet is in excellent condition but I am unable to find the pads. I have contacted the Giro distributor who tell me this model is no longer made and they dont have replacement parts.

rockyraccoon

Veteran
My helmet is in excellent condition but I am unable to find the pads. I have contacted the Giro distributor who tell me this model is no longer made and they dont have replacement parts.

model?

Look at Evans cycles, go to the section on helmet / helmet spares. They do the replacement pads, as do Sigma sports in Kingston.

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/search?query=Helmet+spares

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Look at Evans cycles, go to the section on helmet / helmet spares. They do the replacement pads, as do Sigma sports in Kingston.

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/search?query=Helmet+spares
Thanks.
I have looked there already and as you will see..........they are all design specific and wierd/wonderful shapes. Mine is simple, straight strips.
By coincidence a mate has just bought a cheap & cheerful (£10.00) from ASDA and that has the same strips. Unfortunately there is no make on the helmet.

vickster

Legendary Member
Asda mostly sell Bell

Have giro simply replaced the targa with a very similar helmet with a different name? Go to a giro stockist and have a look, or phone giro/their distributor directly?

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Asda mostly sell Bell

Have giro simply replaced the targa with a very similar helmet with a different name? Go to a giro stockist and have a look, or phone giro/their distributor directly?
All the new ones (that I have seen) have wierd/wonderful shaped pads...............mine is just straight pads.
UK Giro distributor just tells me its no longer stocked and niehter are the pads.
I will go to ASDA and check out thier helmets although, as I say, my friend's has no brand name on.

Top Bottom