Replica Oakley Sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jp1970

Über Member
Hi
Trying to source a pair of replica Oakley Jawbone (AKA Foakley) Sunglasses from Ebay but not having any joy, does anyone have a suggested seller ?

Thanks

J1888

Über Member
I don't and I'm not sure you'll find this helpful, but please do try and ensure that anything you buy/wear has the protection that it claims to...which I would find hard to believe if it's someone selling fakes.

Personally, I'd just get a cheaper pair, but I'm sure there have been threads on here about this topic previously, so it could be worth doing a search?

S-Express

S-Express

Is this also true for the tinting and UV protection? Especially for polarising type lenses? :smile:

UV is pretty consistent, assuming the lens is polycarbonate. Polarising and tinting are both surface coatings, so it depends on who is doing it.

OP
OP
J

jp1970

Über Member
Cheers all... Managed to order a pair of Jawbones from the link S-Express posted. Hopefully they'll arrive ( From China) in time for when the sun arrives in the northern hemisphere !!!.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
I have got two pairs of genuine Oakleys but if I am on the bike / on the beach / in a pool I pop replica lenses in off Ebay and take the originals out as I don't want to wreck them! The replicas appear to do almost as good a job as the original lenses to be honest......

U

User33236

Don't see the point in buying replicas myself. Buy the real thing or go for a cheaper brand if the cost is too rich for you.

Top Bottom