Rescued from skip.. Moulton :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I briefly had one of those Moultons when I was a kid - far too big for me but my dad said I'd grow into it. Wish I'd kept it.

Interesting points by Stuaff and Mickle

The Italian bike shop that keeps my Speed Pro going is a very good place but they don't seem to be aware of the pedigree of small wheeled bikes - every time I take it in (admittedly too frequently - my Speed Pro is a delicate beast) they say that it's not meant to be ridden more than a few miles across town.

Mickle's last point interesting - in my experience rather a lot of Italians think their bikes are made in Italy. Someone from the north told me that their mid-price mountain bike was made by a local manufacturer and several bike shops have told me that their low/mid price bikes are built on Italian frames. Basic economics tells me that this is virtually impossible. I can't quite decide whether they are stupid or cycnical - tend to think the latter and that they think me stupid.

Edited for appalling grammar slip.

Ivan Ardon

Italians LIKE things to be made in Italy. Apart from the high end, expensive stuff they're just not very good at doing it.

For example, building small Fiats in Poland - great idea. Bringing production back home to Italy - oh dear....

OP
OP
bonk man

bonk man

b0b28f0d28b6564cb9b63da4e30f1983.jpg

a short 26..... I am not this fat anymore either....
photos

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It's less extreme than it looks, given the small wheel size. Conventional Brompton gearing is 54T x 13T

Top Bottom