Restaurant Advice Needed (London)

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Does anybody know any good restaurants near Lincoln's Inn where you can get a decent lunch? I'm meeting a friend near there in a couple of weeks. We normally have Sushi in another part of London but I'm open to new ideas and need some recommendations near Lincoln's Inn.

Thanks in advance.

U

User169

Andy in Sig said:
Does anybody know any good restaurants near Lincoln's Inn where you can get a decent lunch? I'm meeting a friend near there in a couple of weeks. We normally have Sushi in another part of London but I'm open to new ideas and need some recommendations near Lincoln's Inn.

Thanks in advance.
There's a Matsuri on High Holborn immediately north of Lincoln's Inn which is alright.

The Bleeding Heart in Hatton Garden has a nice buzz at lunchtime, although the food can be a bit variable (and it's difficult to find).

You could do Fish and Chips at the Fryer's Delight on Theobald's Road if you don't mind having to share a pew with the barristers.

If I were you though, I'd get over to Smithfields and see what's on offer at "St John".

http://www.stjohnrestaurant.com/home/

wagamama, my old dutch is near there - used to be cheap, but may have gone up a notch, neal's yard places in covent garden, pontii's... that's all i can think of at the moment.

you can always get a sarnie, sit in the park and then go into the Soanes museum.

L

Top Bottom