Restaurant Advice Needed (London)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Does anybody know any good restaurants near Lincoln's Inn where you can get a decent lunch? I'm meeting a friend near there in a couple of weeks. We normally have Sushi in another part of London but I'm open to new ideas and need some recommendations near Lincoln's Inn.

Thanks in advance.

U

User169

Andy in Sig said:
Does anybody know any good restaurants near Lincoln's Inn where you can get a decent lunch? I'm meeting a friend near there in a couple of weeks. We normally have Sushi in another part of London but I'm open to new ideas and need some recommendations near Lincoln's Inn.

Thanks in advance.

There's a Matsuri on High Holborn immediately north of Lincoln's Inn which is alright.

The Bleeding Heart in Hatton Garden has a nice buzz at lunchtime, although the food can be a bit variable (and it's difficult to find).

You could do Fish and Chips at the Fryer's Delight on Theobald's Road if you don't mind having to share a pew with the barristers.

If I were you though, I'd get over to Smithfields and see what's on offer at "St John".

http://www.stjohnrestaurant.com/home/

wagamama, my old dutch is near there - used to be cheap, but may have gone up a notch, neal's yard places in covent garden, pontii's... that's all i can think of at the moment.

you can always get a sarnie, sit in the park and then go into the Soanes museum.

L

Top Bottom