Retail Job Vacancy - Manage/Sales/Mechanic - Hornchurch Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Anthony Freeman

Cyclecellar - South Hornchurch, are looking for an enthusiastic cycle technician/sales person, preferably with retail experience.
I am looking for someone willing and capable of taking responsibility for the day to day activities in store (manage repairs and the workshop, ordering/buying, retail display, product selection, website admin, sales).
Cyclecellar is a independent, family run store, we sell a range of Mountain Bikes, Road bikes, BMX and children's bikes. We are in Elm Park, Essex - if you are interested (or if you know anyone who might be, please pass on the details), please email your CV and covering email to anthony@cyclecellar.co.uk
Thanks Anthony

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Cyclecellar - South Hornchurch, are looking for looking for an enthusiastic cycle technician/sales person, preferably with retail experience.
I am looking for someone willing and capable of taking responsibility for the day to day activities in store (manage repairs and the workshop, ordering/buying, retail display, product selection, website admin, sales).
Cyclecellar is a independent, family run store, we sell a range of Mountain Bikes, Road bikes, BMX and children's bikes. We are in Elm Park, Essex - if you are interested (or if you know anyone who might be, please pass on the details), please email your CV and covering email to anthony@cyclecellar.co.uk
Thanks Anthony
You're 11 years too late mate, that's where I used to live :sad:

Top Bottom