Retail Pricing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Oh yeah one thing to come out of this printer stuff is quite a few places give away free printers when you buy x,y,z. Another angle on it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
User76 said:
I have just been to a major computer retailer and purchased a printer/scanner/copier/tea-maker all in one thingy. It came with HP21 and HP22 printer cartridges. Replacement cartridges are £12.99 and £21.99 respectively for b&w and colour. Therefore replacement cartridges are £34.98. The printer machine and cartridges are £29.99!!!!! How the flying fcuk does that work?

I will need spare cartridges at some point, do I really just buy a new printer and throw the old one away? How has our consumer society finally reached this madness:sad:

On the bright side, teabags can be quite cheap...;)

chris42

Arch;32074][QUOTE=Maggot said:
I have just been to a major computer retailer and purchased a printer/scanner/copier/tea-maker all in one thingy. It came with HP21 and HP22 printer cartridges. Replacement cartridges are £12.99 and £21.99 respectively for b&w and colour. Therefore replacement cartridges are £34.98. The printer machine and cartridges are £29.99!!!!! How the flying fcuk does that work?

I will need spare cartridges at some point, do I really just buy a new printer and throw the old one away? How has our consumer society finally reached this madness:sad:

On the bright side, teabags can be quite cheap...;)[/QUOTE]

Jam is on 2 for 1 at tesco as well :biggrin:

Top Bottom