Returning after being banned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
zimzum42 said:
I got banned for a weekend, fair enough, but I didn't log on as someone else and start posting carp...

If you had it would have been very fishy...

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I hope that, rather than worrying about Lech / Spinners, admin can do something about the genuine and recurrent troll we have who seems to have multiple IDs stored up and ready to use (yes I know, what kind of a weirdo with no life does that, but someone i.e.: Paganini AKA Softpeadals AKA Paxos AKA Bogroll AKA Big Duck... seems to have nothing better to do).

Shaun

Founder
Flying_Monkey said:
I hope that, rather than worrying about Lech / Spinners, admin can do something about the genuine and recurrent troll we have who seems to have multiple IDs stored up and ready to use (yes I know, what kind of a weirdo with no life does that, but someone i.e.: Paganini AKA Softpeadals AKA Paxos AKA Bogroll AKA Big Duck... seems to have nothing better to do).

I've taken further steps, but am also considering speaking with his ISP. ;)

I'll PM you if anything comes of it.

Cheers,
Shaun :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
zimzum42 said:
In interests of fairness, it's obvious that very-near is LLB

In the interests of information, I don't think LLB was ever banned, I think he went off for a bit and then came back as a new person.

bonj2

he claimed he forgot his password.

Abitrary

I think it's unfair and a bit snidey that people accuse other people of being people that should or have been banned.

Could we not have some sort of system where anyone who accuses someone of being bannable gets put up for a ban as well? A bit like big brother?

If fact, why don't we make it a proper BB competition. The bannables nominate each other and the innocent public decide who should be evicted?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Arch said:
Did he?

Hmmm. Someone who only posted rarely, maybe - I forgot my password for Facebook, because I didn't ever use it...
if fairness he took a bit of a pasting and told us that he's wasted enough time here. Nobody asked him to leave.

Arch

Married to Night Train
dellzeqq said:
if fairness he took a bit of a pasting and told us that he's wasted enough time here. Nobody asked him to leave.

I know, that's why I made the point about him not being banned. I was just suggesting that forgetting his password was perhaps less likely for such a regular poster.

Top Bottom