reviewing rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matt joy

Hi everyone

I commute into work at least 3 times a week. As its only a small commutte compared to most on here ( just over 4 miles) I put a real emphasis on what time I achieve. I've only been back into cycling for a few months and the best time i have managed is 16:54 for 4.1 miles. Its not groundbreaking but when I first got the bike it was taking me 20 minutes. I track all my rides on a Garmin 305 watch and what I would like to is if there is a program out that can show a few rides simultaneously. I know that some rides im quicker than on other days and wanted to drill down to know where my weakness really is so i can work on it.

Is there something out there that exists?

Thanks

Matt

Hi everyone

I commute into work at least 3 times a week. As its only a small commutte compared to most on here ( just over 4 miles) I put a real emphasis on what time I achieve. I've only been back into cycling for a few months and the best time i have managed is 16:54 for 4.1 miles. Its not groundbreaking but when I first got the bike it was taking me 20 minutes. I track all my rides on a Garmin 305 watch and what I would like to is if there is a program out that can show a few rides simultaneously. I know that some rides im quicker than on other days and wanted to drill down to know where my weakness really is so i can work on it.

Is there something out there that exists?

Thanks

Matt

Upload your rides to garmin connect, it lets you compare rides.

StopsAtRed

Please say this commute is on idyllic, empty roads through utopia, where concentrating on pure speed is a fine and sensible thing to do.

OP
OP
M

matt joy

Please say this commute is on idyllic, empty roads through utopia, where concentrating on pure speed is a fine and sensible thing to do.

I'm lucky enough to benefit from the redway system Milton Keynes has to offer so my commute in is road free and pretty much pedestrian free

Top Bottom