RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Whorty @mjd1988 this was fairly short. They have devised it as a quick early Friday night blast. Hope to see both of you next Friday... Go unkoolers. Here's a link to the event results https://rgtdb.com/events/85124
I'll post the link to the series and categories results here when they are available which is usually pretty quick.
:wahhey: I wasn't last :wahhey:

Interesting that my w/kg is way lower than almost everyone else, and lower than quite a few riders behind me. Seems I've learned some pretty good drafting skills in Zwift (as did @mjd1988 ) No point wasting energy when others are happy to ride hard and pull me along :tongue:

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
@Whorty hope you enjoyed your first rgt experience. Shall I add you to the team for the rest of the series? No commitment needed,our first three count towards the team competition so the more the better and hopefully the will always be at least 3 or 4 of us to get team points.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Whorty hope you enjoyed your first rgt experience. Shall I add you to the team for the rest of the series? No commitment needed,our first three count towards the team competition so the more the better and hopefully the will always be at least 3 or 4 of us to get team points.
Happy to be added to team but can't promise I can make every Friday as supposed to be moving house soon with the normal disruptions. But will try to make this coming Friday :okay:

AndyMacca

@keithaitch where do you find the results for the over 45s ? ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

It's on the same link Keith posted, just scroll down to page 3. 👍
Here it is but I'm not sure why you'd have any interest in it, the real action is in the mid table.
1619375523980.png

berty bassett

Legendary Member
It's on the same link Keith posted, just scroll down to page 3. 👍
Here it is but I'm not sure why you'd have any interest in it, the real action is in the mid table.
View attachment 585759
is that yellow or gold ^_^

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
Not sure yet, but just looked in the app and I can't see the race listed. I'm still on the free account, does that make a difference?
No it doesn't make a difference, until there are 20 sign ups user generated events don't appear in the app. However they do appear here on rgtdb which is, among other things, a much better source of rgt events https://rgtdb.com/Events .Make sure in open the link on phone or tablet so it can link you to the event on the rgt app.

Top Bottom