Richmond Park toilets 20p

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
All the public toilets round here are like that now. I would rather pay 20p to use nice clean facilities, rather than the old free filthy ones.

Bonus - there is plenty of room to take a bike in to the new toilets so there is no worry about what is happening to it while one is indisposed!
Do they still accept overpayment if you don't have the correct coin?
Some were set to accept only 20 & 50 pence pieces and £1 coins.

classic33

Leg End Member
At Leeds station it's 40p to use the toilets on the main concourse.
Needless to say, the Wetherspoons further down the concourse has some of the busiest toilets I've ever seen...
Oddly, the toilets on the the platforms are free to use, which is worth bearing in mind if you've got a ticket.
Inside the main entrance the toilets are a private concern.

The toilets in my local park seem to be a cottaging hot-spot. I use the bushes if I'm caught short.
For cottaging?

Sandra6

Veteran
If you're out for the day with children, nipping to the lol becomes an expensive business.
Fortunately most ladies hold the door for the next person so you can nip in for free.
I've also been known to lift all four of my daughters over a turnstile to avoid the £1 fee.
I wouldn't mind so much if it did guarantee you a cleaner experience, but it doesn't seem to

Wait a minute, I thought everyone was knew about the on-bike urination, you know, like the pros do on their epic tours.

Certainly warms me up on the chilly mornings.

Top Bottom