Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escape

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Anyone else watch this last night?

He cooked a greek pasta thingy with tomatoey mincey sauce, bechamel(ish) sauce and penne. I cannot remember what it was called. Mrs Noodley has volunteered me for cooking tomorrow for guests (she has a habit of doing this so I am running out of new ideas) and I thought I'd give it a go if I could find out the name.

Anyone able to help?

Mr Phoebus

*Waves magic wand*

BOOF!!!

wafflycat

Noodley said:

He cooked a greek pasta thingy with tomatoey mincey sauce, bechamel(ish) sauce and penne. I cannot remember what it was called. Mrs Noodley has volunteered me for cooking tomorrow for guests (she has a habit of doing this so I am running out of new ideas) and I thought I'd give it a go if I could find out the name.

Anyone able to help?

This one?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Mr Phoebus said:
*Waves magic wand*

BOOF!!!

Excellent! Thanks very much. :ohmy::biggrin:

(edit - and thanks waffly as well, our posts crossed. I think I shall have happy guests tomorrow. And I shall have some fun going food and wine shopping tomorrow as well.)

wafflycat

Alsa, I am on cooking duties tomorrow. Got some friends coming around, so I'm searching the cook books too..

Noodley;43996][QUOTE=Mr Phoebus said:
*Waves magic wand*

BOOF!!!

(edit - and thanks waffly as well, our posts crossed. I think I shall have happy guests tomorrow. And I shall have some fun going food and wine shopping tomorrow as well.)[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the Greek oregano - it's a very different beast to the Italian version. I have some in my greenhouse and you're more than welcome to pop round if your local Waitrose has run out.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Noodley said:

He cooked a greek pasta thingy with tomatoey mincey sauce, bechamel(ish) sauce and penne. I cannot remember what it was called. Mrs Noodley has volunteered me for cooking tomorrow for guests (she has a habit of doing this so I am running out of new ideas)

Thought you was gonna say running out of guests ! :ohmy: :ohmy:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Patrick Stevens;44016][QUOTE=Noodley;43996][QUOTE=Mr Phoebus said:
*Waves magic wand*

BOOF!!!

(edit - and thanks waffly as well, our posts crossed. I think I shall have happy guests tomorrow. And I shall have some fun going food and wine shopping tomorrow as well.)[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the Greek oregano - it's a very different beast to the Italian version. I have some in my greenhouse and you're more than welcome to pop round if your local Waitrose has run out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Patrick. I have got the Greek oregano sorted. After further reading of Mr Stien's recipes on the linked webpage I can see this turning into a bit of an eating fest. :ohmy::tongue:

Keith Oates

Janner
It's early evening out here right now and I was thinking what I could have for dinner. After reading these posts my mouth is drooling but I've no chance of getting something similar to the recipes mentioned:angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom