Ride London 2016!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Starfish Charity

Über Member
Starfish have guaranteed places in Prudential Ride London 2016 and we are looking for cyclists to join the Starfish team and help us change lives. With your support Starfish can provide life saving healthcare, education and child protection to vulnerable children in South Africa.

Prudential Ride London is the world’s biggest festival of cycling and with 25,000 taking part in the 100 mile cycle, it will be an exciting event for everyone involved!

Prudential Ride London – Sunday 31st July

Starting in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the 100-mile route will take you on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. There will be leg-testing climbs along the way, but the paths will be lined with cheering crowds and you'll enjoy a route made famous by the world's best cyclists.

As part of the Starfish team you will receive:

· Access to our exclusive Starfish team training days

· A Starfish jersey to train in

· A fundraising pack with lots of great tips to help you smash your sponsorship target

· Cheering support on the day and finish line refreshments

The fundraising target is £500 and your sponsorship will help Starfish provide lifesaving healthcare and education to vulnerable children in South Africa.

REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/1IROpfP
Registration ends 15th, April 2016
Event date: 31st, July, 2016

Starfish is a nonprofit charity that provides life, hope, and opportunity to children made vulnerable or orphaned due to HIV/AIDS in South Africa.

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Price £500 (+ £20 registration fee)

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It doesn't say it on that link, but I'm pretty sure that Ride London is held under British Cycling Sportive rules, so if you don't wear a helmet and so on, forget it. If you ride anything other than a standard road bike, check what next year's rules are. In 2015, only 50 tricycles were allowed, recumbents were a trial and MTBs had to have slick tyres on, whereas handcycles, quads and - surprisingly - typical front-brake-only fixies weren't allowed at all.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
£500 is more than I could raise as everyone knows that it would not be a challenge for me. I wish you luck though and guess you may get some takers after people do not get through the ballot.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Its £20 reg. fee to pay up-front, with £500 to raise.

I've done it 1.5 times and this year I am away so can't do it.

The ballot closes TOMORROW btw (for those wanting to do it without the fundraising aspect)

Top Bottom