RideLondon2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I think that's 5 Cyclechatters applying tomorrow, and I reckon I'll be the 6th.

On the day, I'll plan on riding in from Surrey. That adds 30 miles to the distance, my longest ride ever, so I'll pace myself sensibly, by which I mean slowly.

Could be an early start from home, and I know there's always a long wait at the start of the event, so I'll worry about cold/wet weather.
Fortunately I have access to nice warm offices near Stratford, so I can be sure of reaching the start line feeling dry and warm.
25 miles ride home afterwards? No chance, I'll jump on a train!

My fitness levels in May are usually pretty low, so now i've got motivation to remain active through winter & spring.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I've got 6 club mates applying, could be a busy morning!

DaveM77

Entry opened early and I’m in 👍🏻

Attachments

• 5B58011D-84F2-4D7A-916E-94AFC626E219.png
    5B58011D-84F2-4D7A-916E-94AFC626E219.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 5

DaveM77

Makes a change for something connected with TFL to actually work 😂

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
We're a trusting lot, aren't we? For all we know this thing might just be a series of laps around Billericay.
Billericay, Dickie? You're optimistic, aintcha? I know* the route through Essex will be Bumble's Green, Broadley Common, Threshers Bush, Bentfield, Maggots End, Ugley, Leaden Roding, Highwood, Clapgate and Coxtie Green.

* - I don't. I'm sure there are funnier placenames than these, too.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Billericay, Dickie? You're optimistic, aintcha? I know* the route through Essex will be Bumble's Green, Broadley Common, Threshers Bush, Bentfield, Maggots End, Ugley, Leaden Roding, Highwood, Clapgate and Coxtie Green.

* - I don't. I'm sure there are funnier placenames than these, too.
I assume it's going through Matching Tye. I plan to dress appropriately.

Top Bottom