Rider Down in Catford SE London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Just at the junction of Canadian avenue/Bromley Road

here

Small red car (citroen I think) halfway across the road, with a cycle lying infornt of its right wing.(as it it had collided with the car as the car crossed the junction)

Plenty of emmergency services in attendance.Hope everyone is ok (are all the CC S.Londen riders in today?)

Very busy this morning and nowhere near as much fun as the last two weeks.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
saw that John,
had to scoot round the side.
Went past the accident at about 7.30. The car had been moved so must have been after you went through.
Ambulance was there tending to him along with another cyclist so didn't feel the need to stop.

Molecule Man

Nasty, I hope it isn't too serious. I know that junction very well, mostly not a problem, but I have seen people taking chances to pull out from Canadian Avenue

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:
saw that John,
had to scoot round the side.
Went past the accident at about 7.30. The car had been moved so must have been after you went through.
Ambulance was there tending to him along with another cyclist so didn't feel the need to stop.

Odd, the car was there when I wnet past, but with no rider (just the bike) I must have missed them...agree with BM, very busy junction (especially coming the other way with cars just filtering in on you form the right).

No reports that I can find

Top Bottom