Rides planned for 2018.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
So far:
- Coast to Coast: Morecambe to Whitby.
- Colwyn Bay to Porthmadoc.
- Tour de Mon ( This one may not happened as it clashes with holiday abroad).
- A few Colwyn Bay to Betws y Coed and back.
All of them with 3 of us. Roll on spring so I can start getting fit again.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I've been looking at the Morecambe to Brid route.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I've been looking at the Morecambe to Brid route.

It's my fav out of the coast to coast rides that i've done. I've done it twice, once each way, & would do it again without doubt. Living close to Brid makes it easier too, as I either started or finished at home :okay:
Don't think I'll be doing my usual mini tour this year, as I'm saving up for something special :smile: but planning a few long day rides, jumping on the first train out of Hull in the morning, heading off somewhere & then riding back home

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
My first year completed on a road bike, now 2018 coming I'd like to try some fun rides they do locally and try a sportive ..
Later in the year I'd really like to plan a trip abroad and spend a week riding somewhere like Costa Blanca, Tenerife or Alps region ..

Tin Pot

Guru
British Age-Group Middle Distance Triathlon Championships 2018

No I haven’t qualified or anything, and yes I’ll be at the back, nevertheless it should be type 2 fun.

67D53C7C-CD5D-478C-807B-8ACA692DAC20.jpeg

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
3x 1 week holidays booked. First up, a week in Harlech in the Spring. Hope to do the Llanberis Pass and a few coastal rides. Second up is a week in the Dordogne in the Summer, where I'll get out and about on a few more 20 milers while we are there. Lastly comes a week in the Vosges mountains of Alsace in the Autumn. I plan to do a mixture of trips down into the vineyard villages of the Route du Vin, and climbs up to the ski stations of Gaschney and Schlepfenried. I'll also take on a couple of big hills that have featured in the TdF, such as the Col du Platzerwasel and possibly the Petit Ballon d'Alsace or the Col de la Schlucht while I'm there. I never like to leave anywhere without taking on at least one of the biggest hills around, as I might not get the chance again.

Circumnavigation of Wales, starting NW Leicestershire. May ish
Lift to Portsmouth, then Le Havre - Geneva - Albertville - pick up the route des grandes alpes back to Lake Geneva - Le Havre. June / July.
A few Audaxes.

Top Bottom