Ridgeback Panorama Deluxe SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
now SOLD
  • Ridgeback Panorama Deluxe World Series, Reynolds 853
  • TRP HY-RD cable operated hydraulic disc brakes. spare set of pads
  • Sora STI Groupset 9 speed - spare hanger
  • 50-39-30 chainset. No pedals (corrected, originally i had it as 34 small ring)
  • 36T cassette
  • Spa cycles handbuilt wheels. LX hubs. Super strong immaculate with spare spokes. 700x32mm Conti Gator Hardshell tyres
  • Deda bars stem and seatpost (saddle not included). Hope bar end plugs.
  • Tubus steel rack
  • Full mudguards
  • 20+ photos here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/wwiac1shgwvc4ldqwdd8t/h?rlkey=z3b2xr9pa5v1exmu3owjhw9tz&dl=0
This is a classic British touring bike made of the very best Reynolds steel tubes. I have owned it from new since 2019 and done approximately 2300 miles. Trips here from 2019 onwards. https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/directory/?o=3di&user=julian&v=29 - most recently, and not shown on that site is a 1000 mile supported ride from UK to Barcelona last month during which it had zero mechanical issues and only one puncture, due to a big metal staple. Trip done on new tyres so only 1000 miles of use

Size is a medium 54 cm and I am 5'8.5". Happy to send more detailed measurements if they are needed. I am guessing it would suit approximately 5'6" to 6', depending on preferences.

Very good condition, with minor scuffs and scrapes that you get with a touring bike of this age and usage. If you are serious about buying and want detailed photographs of every inch of the frame, let me know.

Reason for selling is solely that my age and the health is limiting my ability to tour and I decided to rationalise my bike fleet and cannot justify keeping a high quality dedicated touring bike. Future tours if I'm able to do them will be on my new gravel bike.

Very hard to give a sensible price for this, but I'm estimating £[see above], but will be happy to discuss close but sensible offers. The bike is located in Winchester and I'm happy to deliver up to 50 miles, or you can meet me at Central London for drop-off. I am not interested in packaging it up in a box for postage, I'm afraid.

Look forward to hearing your replies!

1690136452581.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member

Last edited:
Top Bottom