Riding a bike is a pain in the ass !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
At least it would be if you rode this for too long :bicycle: Just seen it for sale (unsurprisingly ) !
87348766_2484094468519894_4349748624607936512_o.jpg

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I would rather that than this

1582877994074.png

Levo-Lon

Guru
I honestly don't know how you ride a bike with a high seat a low bars, it just doesn't seem to fit with male parts...

Cool looking bike :okay:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The cyclist in flip flops might need the services of a colo-rectal surgeon if a foot slips off a pedal.
My saddle clamp broke near Old Town, a village on the hillside above Hebden Bridge where I lived at the time. I had to ride home standing up (in proper cycling shoes NOT flip flops!) with the saddle in my jersey pocket. I took the precaution of lowering the seat post as far as it would go first though! :okay:

Ashimoto

My seat is none too clever to be honest. After about 15 miles its a killer on the old derriere. Any recommendations would be appreciated

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
My seat is none too clever to be honest. After about 15 miles its a killer on the old derriere. Any recommendations would be appreciated
Oooh now you've done it , be prepared for an avalanche of info/opinions ^_^
My four-pence worth would be try a Selle Italia Flight flow if you haven't already done so.
I am gradually putting one on each of my regular rides , they dont look comfortable but if you are far enough back on the saddle with your "sit bones" on the wider padded part l find them ok. and they are gender specific which helps as well .

Top Bottom