Riding older carbon road bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Location
Inside my skull
Personally that's just another reason not to trust it

Indeed, we all know carbon fibre dissolves in the rain, and melts in the sun. It is why I would never use a carbon fibre bike to visit the Titanic.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
List of people who ride steel bikes:

Mother Theresa
Winston Churchill
Stephen Hawking
Roger Moore
David Attenborough


List of people who ride carbon bikes:

Atilla the Hum
Mussolini
Emperor Hirohito
Lord Lucan
Alexander Armstrong




Absolutely no correlation either way that I can see, so carbon must be good.
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
List of people who ride steel bikes:

Mother Theresa
Winston Churchill
Stephen Hawking
Roger Moore
David Attenborough


List of people who ride carbon bikes:

Atilla the Hum
Mussolini
Emperor Hirohito
Lord Lucan
Alexander Armstrong




Absolutely no correlation either way that I can see, so carbon must be good.

Didn't John Lennon ride a steel bike, pretty sure he did
 
Top Bottom