Gritstone
Senior Member
- Location
- Greater Manchester, UK
Locally I’ve seen a nice carbon road bike for sale, it’s from around 2012 and appears to have had little use.
What is the cycle chat consensus of using older good condition carbon frames as a daily? Who’s still riding a carbon bike they got back 10-15 years ago?
I’d obviously give it a thorough inspection before riding, just looking for people’s experience in general. I’m used to riding and looking after 20-40 year old steel and 15 year old aluminium bikes but carbon is a new one for me.
What is the cycle chat consensus of using older good condition carbon frames as a daily? Who’s still riding a carbon bike they got back 10-15 years ago?
I’d obviously give it a thorough inspection before riding, just looking for people’s experience in general. I’m used to riding and looking after 20-40 year old steel and 15 year old aluminium bikes but carbon is a new one for me.