Rido R-Lt Saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davida

Regular
Has anyone tried the above saddle?

I have the stock saddle on a CAAD10 and am finding I am numb after about 3 miles. I am currently riding up to 50 miles but that seems to be my limit due to the numbness.

I have ordered one after reading their website blurb but maybe I should have asked this question first lol

D

Deleted member 1258

Has anyone tried the above saddle?

I have the stock saddle on a CAAD10 and am finding I am numb after about 3 miles. I am currently riding up to 50 miles but that seems to be my limit due to the numbness.

I have ordered one after reading their website blurb but maybe I should have asked this question first lol

Have you checked the setup with your present saddle? Sounds like the nose is to high, saddle should be about level, I set my saddles with a spirit level.

OP
OP
D

davida

Regular
Have you checked the setup with your present saddle? Sounds like the nose is to high, saddle should be about level, I set my saddles with a spirit level.
Hi,
I've had the nose up/down and level. It's level at the moment and about as good as it gets.

I think saddles are a personal preference, especially to do with sizing, weight and height. I'm 6'3" and 12st 9lbs.

The Specialized stock saddle I have has had no problems.

The Bontrager that initially came with my Trek was too hard for the first 250 miles, great for the next 1500(ish) miles and then it started really giving me pain as the foam disintegrated, I replaced it with the Specialized stock saddle off my Allez.

The Selle Italia on my CB I never had problems with, but then it's only done about 500 miles.

The Brev M on my Masi is the most comfortable I've had on initial seating, but it's not done 100 miles yet so I can't comment.

Top Bottom