Riese and Muller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
theloafer

theloafer

Legendary Member
hi pete75
well I would have liked more but the guy has to make a living.. :laugh::laugh: i was happy enough though. the shop in York has a good range of models you can take for a test ride also :okay:

pete75

hi pete75
well I would have liked more but the guy has to make a living.. :laugh::laugh: i was happy enough though. the shop in York has a good range of models you can take for a test ride also :okay:
Many thanks Loafer

I will pop across to York as and when lockdown is eased !

Been in touch with them and most helpful , was offered a test ride if I make an appointment

Pete

CXRAndy

Guru
i was an early retirement gift to myself :laugh::laugh: ... as they say shrouds don't have pockets

Honestly, I would too. I like the full suspension versions with 1000Wh battery pack.

Having made the wife and ebike I fully appreciate the benefits of having a motor to boost performance for hills etc. I would want a S Pedelec model.

OP
OP
theloafer

theloafer

Legendary Member
she loves it ...not ridden her other bikes since i got it for her..^_^ hers is the vario hub gearing and dual battery so can be a little on the heavy side. but that's not noticed once you are aboard. also 43cm 26 inch wheels which she say helps as the weight is low and feels really stable. and if i am honest the few rides i have on it it feels great... .poss model to go for myself when i have trouble getting my leg over the crossbar :laugh::laugh:.. which model you looking to get?

jann71

Veteran
she loves it ...not ridden her other bikes since i got it for her..^_^ hers is the vario hub gearing and dual battery so can be a little on the heavy side. but that's not noticed once you are aboard. also 43cm 26 inch wheels which she say helps as the weight is low and feels really stable. and if i am honest the few rides i have on it it feels great... .poss model to go for myself when i have trouble getting my leg over the crossbar :laugh::laugh:.. which model you looking to get?
It would be the 43cm for me too. Might depend on what I can haggle on. Had a quick shot on the one with normal chain and gears, not the belt drive.
Took it up the same hill as my original demo on my current older motor Bosch powered ebike.
Flew up the hill in the sport assistance and wasn't even in the granny gear.
I loved it 😁

Top Bottom