Right! - Festivities over - Weigh in!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Back to nineteen and a half stone:blush:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
col said:
Back to nineteen and a half stone:blush:

Don't worry. I'm porkier than you by at least two stones ;)

Still got out last weekend for a flattish DIY 100km Audax and did a 28 mile loop From Reeth up to the Tan Hill Inn via Langthwaite and back through Keld, Gunnerside and Low Row. Only had one beer at the Tan Hill before pressing on.

I'm moving more but need to downsize from eating stand pies......xx(

Target of 3,500km worth Audaxes this year - up by 600km on last year.....

Graham O

Just 1kg heavier at 70.6kg but with a spring target weight of 65kg, I've got some way to go. Did try to sit on the fast bike yesterday, but down on the tri bars, my thighs were bouncing off my belly! Not a pretty sight!

If 1kg is about 7800 calories, then total loss is about 45000 calories. That sounds bad, but 3 commutes a week will be about 1500 a week, plus cut out the Christmas cake, puds and biscuits (about 1000 calories per week) and up the activity level (another 1500 calories per week minimum), it should be off by the time the shorts come out.

Somehow I doubt it will be as easy as it sounds xx(

gbb

Legendary Member
I put on an earth shattering 2lb ;):biggrin:

Gutted and yet happy being a skinny get. 11.5 stone, best weight i ever were. Went to Uruguay and lost a stone...gutted. Slowwwwwwwly slowly putting it back on , now 10st 9 lb to 10 stone 12lb

Ive enjoyed the excesses of Xmas, just to put on that bit of weight.

Happy New Year!

4lb to make vanish asap.....shouldn't be a problem if it's gonna be as cold as they say, shivering alone will probably lose me that much weight!! Back in my own freezing cold house now as well so that should help. More concerning is the loss of tone....sit ups for me!!

On the bike tonight for the first time in 2 weeks - hmmmmmmmm I'm sure I'll be knackered after half a mile......oh well!!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Morrisette said:
Happy New Year!

4lb to make vanish asap.....shouldn't be a problem if it's gonna be as cold as they say, shivering alone will probably lose me that much weight!! Back in my own freezing cold house now as well so that should help. More concerning is the loss of tone....sit ups for me!!

On the bike tonight for the first time in 2 weeks - hmmmmmmmm I'm sure I'll be knackered after half a mile......oh well!!

Got on the scales today - I need to grow by 24 inches to reach my ideal BMI :thumbsup:

postman

Legendary Member
NHS direct .Tell me i have a score of 28.12.Am overweight and need to drop 5-10 kg. in the next 6 months.Going to give it a try.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've put on about 4lbs, but that's pretty normal for me and I'm over 2 stone lighter than last year - the lbs will drop off again when back commuting on the 7th - been snacking a bit - left over nuts and stuff, and drinking a bit.

Like a lot of people my weight can shift 4-6lbs quite easily, so I have to take an average.

Just got hit with a head cold, but went out in the freezing cold yesterday (Thurs), that cleared it for a while, and will probably go out tomorrow (Sat) for a bit ! Looking forward to get back on the tank of an MTB for the commute - it had a nice fettle over the break - new pads, chain de-greased, headset greased, etc..

striker

was 87.72kg before christmas, now am 89.09 kg

not bad after all that food and drink I consumed.

Need some miles on the bike though.

I was just under 100 when I left Sweden mid-Dec. I had put on 7 kg since the end of August, then came Christmas in England (mince pies, cake, pudding and chocolates0 so it must be a few kg more! :cry::cry:

Hopefully a touch of food poisoning here will do the trick; that and skipping and running/walking along my beach, and a healthy diet.

Hope to get a fixed/single speed when I return to Stockholm in March to help fight the flab me tone up. :smile:

Top Bottom