1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Right or left brain test

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 10 Oct 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

2. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

I'm right, but I can't get her to turn the other way round, no matter how hard I try! And a lot of the characteristics of the left brainers apply to me more than the right brain stuff...very confusing!

3. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

It was turning clockwise, then when i was reading the functions for the right side, it turned anti-clockwise.

4. Chris James

Chris James Über Member

I can't stop her changing direction! I had to ask my wife it is wasn't a trick (she only saw her going clockwise though at the same time as I saw her anticlockwise and clockwise)

5. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

Considering that apparently most people see her going anti-clockwise, so far this forum doesn't seem very representative of the statistics!

6. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Clockwise.

I'm left handed, if that makes any difference.

7. meenaghman

meenaghman Veteran

depends on whether I scan up from bottom or down from top..from top she goes anti clockwise, from bottom she goes clockwise.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

I can't get the link to open but, if you are "right" that means you should be left handed.

Err, Houston we had a problem, now link has opened.

OK, predominantly clockwise.

9. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

I'm right handed.
    But it was strange how i started reading, and it went the other way.

10. col

col Veteran

Clockwise,then when i looked again ,anti clockwise,then back again?

11. longers

longers Veteran

Anti-clockwise and the lady's not for turning either.:blush:

Watching her I'm incredulous that she can be seen by others going in the opposite direction.

12. ash68

ash68 New Member

clockwise for me too. Tried until i'm cross-eyed but can't make her go anti clockwise.Does that mean I only have half a brain then?:blush:

13. simoncc

simoncc New Member

Clockwise. She's in a cold room.

14. simoncc

simoncc New Member

15. magnatom

magnatom Guest

As a brain function researcher I can safely say that this test is bo**ocks!!

There is no such thing as using more of one side of your brain than the other. One of the many misunderstandings about the brain:rolleyes:

Oh and if anyone tells you that you only use 10% of your brain, they are talking codswallop too. They are getting mixed up with the different functions of grey and white matter, where grey matter does the computations and the white matter acts like network cabling (a very big simplification of course!)

So now you know.:blush: