Right or left brain test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
When first opened, was anti-clockwise, but the went clock, and refused to change back! I'm LH for most things, but RH for 'bat' sports (cricket, golf etc) and using a computer mouse and texting. :blush:

asterix

Comrade Member
Clokwise for me too. I can her to shake her leg to and fro but anti-clockkwise, no way! As for the 'functions', I'd say I tend to be a mixture of some priorities from either list.

Still working on the other - only 13.67 so far:sad:

I could make her freeze for a second, and changed her direction at will though getting her to go clockwise was a lot easier than making her change back again.

I'm right handed, and my sighting eye is my right. I'm also heavily dyslexic if that makes a difference.

My housemate could only see her going anticlockwise.

She is right handed.

hambones

It must be my internet connection because she rotates clockwise for 15 seconds and then switches for 3 then back again. Same speed, same timings. :blush:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Clockwise, but like someone else if I read the functions list she goes anti-clockwise in my peripheral vision.

20.92 on the other test!

Clockwise. Didn't change and there was never any ambiguity about it, it was bleedin' obvious from the start that she was going clockwise to me.:blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Clockwise, although there was a brief periferal moment of anti - once I concetrate on her, it's clockwise again. I'm left handed, and left eyed.

Reminds me of something I was going to ask people though... And magnatom might be able to give me some learned comments...

I'll start another thread.

Just to allay any fears, the switching from clockwise to anti-clockwise and vice versa is perfectly normal. Can't remember the name for the illusion but some research has been done to investigate what happens in the brain at the point of switching.

radger

Veteran
just clockwise for me. looking at the list, i am very left-brained though, so it all seems a bit ballcocks. Of course, the general issue of no sight in my right eye might have an impact too

...i believe the whole left/right brain thing is a myth anyway (or so New Scientist said the other week)

QuickDraw

longers said:
Anti-clockwise and the lady's not for turning either.:blush:

Watching her I'm incredulous that she can be seen by others going in the opposite direction.

I'm with you. Everyone around here can see her going in both directions and no matter what I do it's always anti-clockwise for me.

Top Bottom