Right or left brain test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
She started off by winking at me then as I started to read the text on the right she just asked me to take her to bed so I had to close the screen due to the fact that I am in the middle of a busy orifice, oops I mean office:blush:

Most definitely anti-clockwise. Can't do clockwise at all.

But I scrolled down the screen, thus only seeing the bottom bit of the image and it started going clockwise.
With a bit of experimentation, if I only see her legs she's going clockwise, but if I see her from the waist down or higher than she's anticlockwise.

That cube is anticlockwise too.

bonj2

magnatom said:
Bonj,

Here is a better example of the illusion http://labix.org/snippets/cube

Which way is this cube rotating? Move your eyes around a bit and you will notice that if flicks between clockwise and anti-clockwise. It's just a little harder to see with the woman. The womans rotation could be coded in a very similar way.

I can't see how that cube can be spinning clockwise, it's always anticlockwise. There's no doubt about it as far as I can tell! It just doesn't look like an optical illusion at all.

bonj said:
I can't see how that cube can be spinning clockwise, it's always anticlockwise. There's no doubt about it as far as I can tell! It just doesn't look like an optical illusion at all.

As an expert in the field I conclude you have no brain! I'm always looking for volunteers to scan in research studies.........:blush:

bonj2

magnatom said:
As an expert in the field I conclude you have no brain!

Damn! I knew that rasta fella down the wicker advertising for volunteers for 'sleep research' was dodgy! :blush:

andy_wrx said:
Is there a big dial on the scanner you could turn right up to its maximum, then microwave the boy ?

In theory it is possible. You certainly don't want to have a pacemaker in!:angry::blush::biggrin:

Top Bottom