Right, that's it. I'm never shopping at Tesco again......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
They don't sell short grain rice (pudding rice) though they sell rice pudding in tins .... kind of defeats the purpose
It defeats nothing as rice pudding in cans doesn't even come close to real rice pudding.

pawl

Legendary Member
A friend of mine has a warped sense of humour went into the local chemist asked the assistant if they sell comdoms Assistant said we can.Friend said we’ll wash your hands a want 8 ozs of cough tablets.

OP
OP
Rezillo

Rezillo

TwoSheds
I could never have predicted where this thread has gone.......oh wait, it's CycleChat........Yes I did predict this.

Dave7

Legendary Member
They don't sell extra large condoms in Tesco, so I use Boots.
Size 9s ?

snorri

Legendary Member
Tesco:rolleyes:.
I complained about their cycle stands outside a new store, too close to the building to be readily usable. Went back a month later to find they had doubled the number of stands but the new ones were similarly close to the building.
Went to their instore customer help desk to 'have a word' and waited, and waited. While I waited the 'phone on the help desk started to ring, but no staff around to answer it. I thought this could be an opportunity for me to offer advice to a dissatisfied customer, so I answered it and informed the caller that I had been waiting for attention at the Help Desk for some time and the best thing they could do was forget about Tesco as that was what I would be doing in future, go to the Co-op , Morrisons, or whoever, anyone but Tesco. It turned out the caller was someone in the office upstairs trying to contact staff on the sales floor:biggrin:.
Not getting any attention instore, I 'phoned the store from home and asked for the address of their HQ in order that I could send in a written complaint. I was informed that the address could be found on my till receipt. I replied that I had no till receipts due to boycotting their store until such time as they had sorted out their cycle stands:wacko:. B***** Tesco:angry:.
That was a fun day:biggrin:, but I've never been back.

Top Bottom