RIP Dianne Oxberry.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
North West news was a bit emotional tonight. Annabel almost lost it at one point. :sad:
It was very sad, yes :sad:

PaulB

Legendary Member
North West news was a bit emotional tonight. Annabel almost lost it at one point. :sad:
My wife's a senior nurse working with very sick children and has to deal with their parents when their kids die so she's not in the slightest bit soft, especially where death's concerned as she's seen so much of it but when Annabel did lose it, my wife went full waterworks!

gavgav

Guru
Such awful sad news. I’ve spent many a Lake District holiday, waking up and watching her morning weather forecasts, in the hope that the notorious Cumbria weather would be nice to us.

She seemed such a lovely person

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
My wife's a senior nurse working with very sick children and has to deal with their parents when their kids die so she's not in the slightest bit soft, especially where death's concerned as she's seen so much of it but when Annabel did lose it, my wife went full waterworks!
Me and Mrs D went through a few tissues at that point.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cancer's a daffodil.

It sure is, lost my BIL very fast with brain cancer when he was mid 40's. FIL - fast with lung cancer at 79.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Some C is crazy fast. My BIL was over in UK in the July, just felt tired (lived in HK). Collapsed back in HK in late Sept, dead within 6 weeks. 15 years ago. He was a Dan grade karate, played footie every week... Shoot happens....

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
I found I had bladder cancer approx 5 years ago. Had 3 ops and all the horrible treatment. I seem to be clear at the moment.
Just read about some guy that was diagnosed with bladder cancer and died within a few months.
I am fortunate but life really can be sh*te to some people.

Top Bottom