RIP Threads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
There’s a guy on Facebook who puts one up almost everyday. It’s weird. We should only have them on here if it’s a famous forum member or someone like the queen.

iandg

Legendary Member
There’s a guy on Facebook who puts one up almost everyday. It’s weird. We should only have them on here if it’s a famous forum member or someone like the queen.

That is weird. You can pass on a post for the Queen too as far as I'm concerned ;)

Edit: I'm sure the BBC will let us know pretty sharpish when her majesty pops her clogs.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
My apologies too, I think I misunderstood "my way". Your way is to let the doctor decide on a course of treatment that they think best for your results?

Not quite. I was talking of the possibility of a diagnoses which was terminal. In short, I would prefer to not know. I don’t want to be told, “ you have x weeks/months to live”. My choice, is my view. Others, may feel differently, that is their choice.

iandg

Legendary Member
Not quite. I was talking of the possibility of a diagnoses which was terminal. In short, I would prefer to not know. I don’t want to be told, “ you have x weeks/months to live”. My choice, is my view. Others, may feel differently, that is their choice.

Understand now, I had misunderstood hence my reply. Apologies.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Understand now, I had misunderstood hence my reply. Apologies.

No problem.

Top Bottom