RLJ makes me mad...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
....yes it does. :tongue::sad: Why do they do it? Don't they realise the bad name it gives everyone else!? I know they think that they can do it safely, but it just takes one idiot to mistime his RLJ or to look in the wrong direction!!!

This type of behaviour just makes me mad..:blush::biggrin:!:biggrin:

I saw two of these today, although I didn't catch the second very well on camera.

xx(

zimzum42

Legendary Member
It's sometimes safer to RLJ in London!

(Runs away and takes cover)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I take it people have worked out I was being a little tongue-in-cheek.

(I was hinting that my rave was about cyclists RLJing but it isn't cyclist RLJing in the video). xx(;):tongue:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'll state it now, for fear of being accused of hypocrisy......

I have also been known to go through a red light in the car, albeit in the middle of the night at a deserted junction and the lights hadn't changed for about three minutes.......

domtyler

Über Member
magnatom said:
I take it people have worked out I was being a little tongue-in-cheek.

(I was hinting that my rave was about cyclists RLJing but it isn't cyclist RLJing in the video). xx(;):sad:

That's so clever! :tongue::blush::blush::biggrin:;)

Tynan

Veteran
safer to jump, that's bollocks

and even if it isn't, it's not a justification

there, have I bitten?

It's total disregard for following the rules or trying to be a decent human being but it's not just cyclists.I was travelling by train from Waterloo to Bournmouth yesterday and there was a bloke in his mid twenties who proceeded to put his grubby trainers all over the train seats.I was tempted to have a word with him about this but thought is it worth it?

I will probably endure a mouthful of abuse but what actually gets me with this is these people probably wouldn't do it in their homes.It's broken down so much in this country and it's just getting worse.

CCTV doesn't work without sufficient police.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Terminator said:
It's total disregard for following the rules or trying to be a decent human being but it's not just cyclists.I was travelling by train from Waterloo to Bournmouth yesterday and there was a bloke in his mid twenties who proceeded to put his grubby trainers all over the train seats.I was tempted to have a word with him about this but thought is it worth it?

I will probably endure a mouthful of abuse but what actually gets me with this is these people probably wouldn't do it in their homes.It's broken down so much in this country and it's just getting worse.

seen this?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2382757.ece

Top Bottom