RLJ's in Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

BentMikey said:
Well said Mickle. Your point was obvious to me from the start.

Me too. To argue anything else is simply misperception, or motorists' retribution.

dondare

Über Member
mickle said:
Righto, some agreement then. Since the danger posed by cars is about 3000 times greater than the danger posed by cyclists lets hope Bristol polis now spend 3000 days in highly publicised special operations to target motorists who break the law.

Glad we got that sorted.

It works the other way round. Since motor vehicles are 3000 times more lethal than bikes, they only need to clamp down on drivers for half a minute to save the same number of lives as one whole day's worth of targeting cyclists.
And several years combating the pedestrian menace....

OP
OP
summerdays

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
New update in the Bristol RLJ's... they were back on the junction today and instead of stopping 50 it was only 15. And the report in the paper was more positive actually stating the percentage that were law-abiding: 94% were obeying the traffic laws.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news...red-lights/article-554629-detail/article.html

I went to work later so I didn't see them this time. It doesn't state whether any of those that were stopped, had been stopped the previous time.

Top Bottom