Road Rage - BBC1 tonight ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Road Rage Monday 7 January
9:00pm - 10:00pm

Britain is in the grip of a road rage crisis. Filming on some of the UK's most traffic-choked streets, this eye-opening investigation exposes just how bad the situation has become; as violence and abuse in the war between motorists, cyclists, traffic wardens and police escalates without any solution in sight

(But possibly London area only)

Tynan

Veteran
superficial, shoddy and over dramatic is my prediction

Maz

Guru
I will be at Welford Rd with the kids watching Leicester Tigers tonight.
I'll try and catch the repeat. Cheers.

mikeitup

Veteran
re

I loved it when the cops were doing cyclists for jumping the lights.

Those cop bikes were great.

Ha ha Ha!

Did you see the school mom moaning about losing her clothing allowance cos of all her parking tickets. I wonder how she would cope in the real world.:biggrin:

Peyote

Elmer Fudd said:
Well, I've discovered tonight where all cyclists get a bad name and tarred with the same brush.
Darrrn Sarrrf.

London isn't Darrrn Sarrrf! It's a different country, like Cornwall.:wacko: The rest of the southern counties are okay... ...mostly.

historyman

I cycled in London 2002-end 2005, in Liverpool since 2006. Must say that despite some ponces & RLJers, it's good what's happening in London and should be exported to other cities (& I certainly don't feel that way about many aspects of London culture - e.g. the whingeing Hampstead housewives talking about themselves as disadvantaged, get real).
The programme was not the worst of its kind. But they always present these things as an antagonism. (Hence Critical Mass being described as extremist 'anarchists'). Harmony, like belgian politics, makes boring telly.

Jaded

Peyote said:
London isn't Darrrn Sarrrf! It's a different country, like Cornwall.:wacko: The rest of the southern counties are okay... ...mostly.

Surrey?

I very don't think so!

Top Bottom